• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

39th HIAWATHA RALLY

shandeland

Club President
5/29/2015 – 5/31/2015 (90 days and counting down!)
39th HIAWATHA RALLY
:dance

BMW Motorcycle Owners Club of Minnesota #49

The BMWMOCM invites you to the 39th Annual Hiawatha Rally at Money Creek Haven Campground near Houston, Minn. Rally fee includes: two nights camping, coffee, tea, water and lemonade. Vendors on site. Demo rides by Leo's South scheduled. Door prizes and awards. Rally pin to first 330 attendees. Custom rally T-shirts for a fee. Ride for Pie Friday afternoon. Friday evening soup and roast your own hot dogs until gone. Live music Friday night. Guided dual-sport (GS) ride and field events Saturday. Dinner Saturday night. Sunday morning worship service and treats. $40 per person -- preregistration until May 9, 2015, $20 children ages 7-15; registration on site starting at 12 p.m. Friday, $45 per person, $25 for children ages 7-15. Children 6 and under free! Registration forms http://bmwmocm.com/Downloads/2015_Hiawatha_Rally_Prereg.pdf and more information: www.bmwmocm.com. Checks payable to BMWMOCM. Mail to: Robert Adamek PO Box 1207, Prior Lake, MN 55372. Questions? Email: hiawatharally2015@gmail.com. Or ask on the forum here.

Steve Handeland :wave
2015 Hiawatha Co-Rally Chair
President BMWMOCM

Can't believe it's just a few weeks away.

Time to dust off the tent and get my rally gear ready.

:drink

I'm in LaCrosse. Took my niece and her boyfriend out for dinner and a couple beers and wil make the mighty 30 ride to the rally in the morning.
Great backroad ride today!!

Well I made it to mn Thursday afternoon but then got called away on family matters(nothing bad) so all you folks have fun ,I'll be missing it!I
had a nice ride there and then back home .

That was a hoot! Thank you MN Club. Also, while I am sorry noise came from our group, that was not me making noise Friday night Karol, I was in bed by midnight. I sleep much closer to those guys than anybody else, I guess I have learned to deal with it.
:lol

Back