• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

120,000 Mile Service - Thank you Boxflyer

tohau

I wanted to give a big shout-out to Boxflyer for helping me with my 120,000-mile service! He did most of the work and I tried to learn from him. Boxflyer's expertise with Wetheads is unbelievable. Words can’t describe my appreciation for his work on my 2014 BMW R1200RT.

For all high-mileage Wethead bike owners out there, take note: there's still hope! :):):)

Kudos to Boxflyer and my trusty R1200RT!

Last edited:
If you look up “precision” in the dictionary, Brad’s picture is there.

Along with that, he is happy to help people know and understand some of this new motorcycle engine technology. :bow

OM

Back