• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

40 page, Over 200 Links and lots of free stuff

PAULBACH

Now REFORMULATED for instant access to over 200 sites

Click here :type to go to Vermont BMW MOV website for instant access to all of the links in the document.
VT BMW MOV website

Thanks to Vermont's BMW MOV webmaster, Shawn Bryan, for taking a big document, shrinking it so dial up folk could use it and maintaining all the content. Thanks Shawn :thumb

Now improved to include a spreadsheet to move through sites quickly, EMERGENCY Numbers and an interactive motorcycle tool list. All links are tied to the internet. Click on the link and you are in VERMONT. Check out link at bottom of page for winter shots of Vermont taken after last BMW MOV meeting.

After putting information together for my trip to the rally and after 100 things I decided to share with all for FREE - my favorite price. Just send me an email - paulbachorz@yahoo.com. There is also a copy on the rally site. This one is usually more up to date. I keep adding material and better formatting.

You donÔÇÖt need to leave home to visit VERMONT or to start your planning. Save on gas do it all from your desktop.

Here is a 47 page interactive document with over 200 hyperlinks and 138 specific things to see and/or do. Since all content is hyperlinked all you have to do is click and BAM!!. You are in VERMONT faster than a K1200S - much faster than 2.8 seconds.

Your guide to
Free coffee
Free Chocolate
Free Wine
Free Maps and Guidebooks
Free Beer :buds

Visit the website that tells you

Where to see Lincoln's stovepipe hat.
Soar with the eagles.
Where to shop over 100 outlet stores in one town
Where the Covered Bridge Museum is located
Where to visit a lighthouse
Board Vermont's landlocked steamboat.
Can see Norman Rockwell paintings and Saturday Evening Post Covers
Can paddle a canoe to a winery
Ride a bobsled or a dog cart
How Vermont was the home to interchangeable parts
Shop in a Vermont General Store
Stroll across the longest covered bridge in the world
Walk in a cemetery where Robert Frost is buried.
Where to see the oldest coral reef in the world

The interactive document is FREE.:dance Travel VERMONT without spending a cent on food, lodging or gasoline. VERMONT has some of the most beautiful and clever websites on the internet.

Free - Beemer Folk deserve a good price.

If you want the latest copy and spreadsheet please send an email to:

paulbachorz@yahoo.com

OR visit the BMW MOV website and a PDF fast loading document is waiting for your viewing pleasure. Ready?

VT BMW MOV website

Enjoy

ps: Need a packing list? :clap

Last edited:
Thank you!

Your hard word is much appreciated.

And early enough that we have time to dream.

Voni
sMiling

:clap :clap :clap :clap :clap

Thanks, Paul

Wow... what a resource.

It's amazing the work that you've done. As someone who was the Rally Webmaster in 1998, 2000, 01, 02 & 03, I can relate to the time you've spent. As I said to you in e-mail, this stuff could be on the website as a live document, with links to drive traffic to it.

Thanks again for sending this to me.

Ian

Thank you

The ground is covered with snow. The roads have a white coating of salt. The water has gone stiff.

It is good to have something to do with the rally early. Now there is also a spreadsheet with hyperlinks and distances in one easy table. Planning has now go easier.

Maybe its time to start a "few" links to nearby sites in New York, New Hampshire and even Canada.

Again, it is all for free.

Paul

Hi there- has the link on the Rally page been updated as well?

Update? Not Sure

Hi:

Not sure if they have updated it. But if you send an email to me at

paulbachorz@yahoo.com

I will send you the latest and greatest thant now includes

Emergency phone numbers
An interactive motorcycle tool list

All at the same great price - FREE

Check out this Vermont BMW MOV for latest and greatest :type

:dance

Best,
Paul

Last edited:
Paul, I wnat to thank you for the information. I appreciate the update you sent as well. It is such a wonderful source of information. I will be studying it and planning what I want to do with my limited time available for the rally.

Free Wine, Free Beer and more

Honest! :brad

Free Coffee in Bennington - at Hemmings
Free Wine - along with free tour
Free beer at a micro brewery
Free Chocolate

and ... ready ...

in the next document I'm working on - free bottles of Budweiser

Just can't beat a rally in Vermont :dance

Back