• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

BMW GOES USED: Motorrad Premium Selection

mika

Still Wondering
My plan was to go to the BMW International website and do some research for a project. I checked a couple sites then accidently clicked on Singapore and ended up at this site.

i-kkpM7ft-S.png

Curiosity led me to click on Motorcycle and a slightly different drop down menu appeared and the phrase USED BIKES Premium Selection caught my attention.

i-3LmZzCt-L.png

A click on the Premium Selection brought me to this page

i-9qd2Dcg.png

BMW MOTORRAD PREMIUM SELECTION
JOY KNOWS NO AGE.
With BMW Motorrad Premium Selection you get a bike in immaculate condition.
We have checked it completely. We know its history and it comes with a warranty
and 24-hour mobility service. Your perfect bike – directly from BMW Motorrad.

I click on the Union Jack and was whisked to the U.K. site.

i-nHM4vcH-L.png

Another click took me to a page with BMW Motorrad’s certified used motorcycle program. Which includes -
BMW Motorrad Premium Selection

BMW Motorrad Premium Selection offers a high quality, certified package that delivers total piece of mind and confidence making us the obvious choice when it comes to buying an Approved Used Bike. Every motorcycle undergoes a rigorous technical quality check ensuring it has an unbroken vehicle service history, 2 years unlimited mileage warranty and 2 years Europe-wide emergency service cover.

Please explore further below to understand all the benefits when choosing BMW Motorrad Premium Selection. Or click above to search our current range of BMW Motorrad Premium Selection motorcycles now.

[I am a terrible proofreader. It is oddly comforting when I find something a professional has written and missed. This this is a copy paste from the BMW site. Note piece of mind instead of peace of mind. Sorry, I just had to share with everyone who chuckles at my work.]

2 YEARS UNLIMITED MILEAGE WARRANTY.
2 YEARS EMERGENCY SERVICE COVER
CERTIFIED VEHICLE QUALITY CHECK
FULL SERVICE HISTORY
1 YEAR VALID MOT.
VEHICLE HISTORY AND MILEAGE CHECK
FINANCE AVAILABLE
5 DAYS FREE INSURANCE

Clicking on one of the manySearch Approved Bikes hot links scattered throughout the page will take you to a search form.

i-whJPZpM.png

Here you can search for certified used Motorrads. Select a Model Series or Range enter a postal code and you have supplied the minimum information to search bikes available. More filters can be chosen to modify your search. Clicking search once your filters are set will generate a list of bikes and pictures. Select a bike and click on it will take you to page specific to that bike with more pictures and information.

FYI: NW1 is the postal code for the Dorset Square area, near 221B Baker Street. I lived on Balcombe St. for a bit in the late 90s. Entering NW1 will allow you to do a search.in a range from a 10 mile radius to Nationwide. Select, Nationwide for the most fun.

The US and Canadian sites do not link to this You could go directly to the UK site but where is the story if I told you that in the beginning?

The cool kids around here already know about this. I did not. I love it when a plan doesn’t work the way I intended and I learn something new and unexpected

Back