• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Got engaged at the rally!

With all of glorious New York at your front door, you chose some random spot on some random road along some random river in Tennessee during a motorcycle rally? Really? :ha

You two are perfect for each other. :deal

according to bubba, he had a waypoint for the proposition spot. :nod

Dang! Now you tell us! You could have said something when I talked with you tht little bit. Congtats, dude and dude-ette!

haha, i told and didn't tell so many people i couldn't keep track, for a while i was expecting a stage announcement after a few words with mr. nye and one of the stage crew.:laugh

again, thanks for the kind words everyone!

Congrats to both of you...didn't get to meet y'all this time so maybe it will be as Mr & Mrs next time!:laugh

Congratulations! I enjoyed talking to you both and now I understand the goofy look on your face.
Holly

When and Where, I Know Why

If you have the wedding at next years' rally, please don't do it at the closing ceremony. It's too long as it is. Congratulations.

Not wacky at all, not as long as you got engaged to the person you planed on getting engaged to before going to the Rally :hug Congratulations!

wacky, huh?

When I first read the title, I thought it was about somebody else, somebody who unfortunately, I never met.

When I read a little more and found out it was Derek and his gal, I was thrilled!

Congrats, buddy!

What a wonderful memory for both of you. I too got engaged when on a road trip, and have fond memories of the day because of the location. 25 yrs ago...

The best to you and yours, Derek

Dale

thank you, thank you, thank you everyone!

sorry we didn't get more of a chance to chat on Fri Dale, i came back about 45 min later, Roy was still there, but you were gone.

Congratulations, Derek. Does that mean that forum frenzy 2010 will be an engagement party or a wedding reception?

Back