• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Got engaged at the rally!

Was it to one of the "Biscuit Girls" :laugh

NO NO Sorry Derek - just kidding

I did see ya tagging along with someone in tow around our YB tent but did not catch her name. Congrates to you both. I got a K75s for her if ya want to wrench it as a bike for her or a up grade for you from a R bike to a K bike ;)

Sweet!

What a great story to tell your great grand kids some day!

Voni
sMiling

Here you go (wait till 0:27):

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4-94JhLEiN0&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4-94JhLEiN0&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Please post a pic of both you and the lucky lady.

the good old days, when we were young and carefree, and coney island still had an amusement park

196238291_umFr4-M.jpg

circa 2007 hahhaa

So THAT'S why I didn't see y'all around the Beer Garden on Saturday! :laugh

Here's a pic I took of them (and another weirdo from NYC) at the rally:

596444622_Rztbj-M.jpg

Everybody described Derek's hat as 'jaunty.' Compare for yourself:

Jaunty
596668016_aWbG5-M.jpg

Less jaunty
596445360_qrSai-M.jpg

Should I wish you a jaunty marriage? :laugh

In any case, a hearty congrats and I look forward to seeing Mrs. BubbaZ at future rallies! :thumb

Last edited:
Congratulations on you engagement.

Sorry to crap on your post and good news, but I just have to up the ante.

My Fiance and I got MARRIED at the rally!! We came down a couple of days early and booked a B&B in Jonesborough and got married in the town gazebo on the Wednesday before the rally.

I hope that you plan something as wild and wonderful as we did!

Rick G

Congratulations on you engagement.

Sorry to crap on your post and good news, but I just have to up the ante.

My Fiance and I got MARRIED at the rally!! We came down a couple of days early and booked a B&B in Jonesborough and got married in the town gazebo on the Wednesday before the rally.

I hope that you plan something as wild and wonderful as we did!

Rick G

congrats! were you the couple at the contributors dinner?

Yes, that was us. We just got home a couple of hours ago after attending the RA National in Canaan.

As soon as I sort out my pics, I will be making a post and hopefully submitting another publishing worthy story for ON.

Congrats again and sorry if I diminished your news as it is just as wonderful as ours.

Rick G

Back