• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

"You Ride Your Bike In Today"

Year Round Commuter

I commute year round (not terribly hard to do on the Gulf Coast of Alabama) for many of the reasons stated in the Ride-to-Work credo......several co-workers commute on motorcycle too......my co workers are quick to ask:

Is it "Igor" today??? or "Inga"????? they like 'em both!!! :D

Me, I usually get the smart remarks when I don't ride in. "Where's the bike today? Too cold is it?" dripping with sarcasm. As if a little cold stops me. Generally I bring the car once in a while so it gets some exercise. I might have to put stabil in the car from now on.. It does tick off some people when I tell them I only have to fill the car up every other month whether it needs it or not.

I don't know what's more fun though, fielding these questions or having the kid at the grocery carry your bags out for you and seeing you're on a bike.. Then you spend the next 10 minutes while he ditches work and you talk about bikes.

Back