• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

which motorcycle lift ?

Park'n Move

I had a similar model but it was too light weight for the 1200 GSA. Yup, center stand can be a challenge loaded or not but I move that big bike around the garage with ease even if it is packed for a trip. The brakes on the wheel locks suck, so the brake pad idea is a good one. But in the winter when you want move the bike out of the way or drag it out from some work or charge the battery (I don't leave the bike on a tender, just me). For a real working lift (not for moving the bike but just to lift it for working on) I got the Kendon Stand-up lift that I really like, it stores in the corner when you don't need it but is small for getting into the bike, but again holds the GSA to make oil changes and service a lot easier than laying on the ground or bending over. Note: neither of these things are cheap, but have worked well for me.

Handy Lift

Attachments

• handy lift.jpg
    handy lift.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 188
  • instructions 800.jpg
    instructions 800.jpg
    188.2 KB · Views: 186
  • IMG_3799.JPG.jpg
    IMG_3799.JPG.jpg
    424.2 KB · Views: 140
Last edited:
The Handy Lift is a professional piece of equipment, it is what many shops use.

I bought a Handy Lift some 15 years ago and I use it at least two or three times a month.

Other than getting the air hose pinched once due to my inattention, it has been flawless.

For me the 12 inch side extensions have be invaluable. They give me more room to stand on the lift and hoist my bike onto its center stand when needed.

You get what you pay for...

The Handy Lift is a professional piece of equipment, it is what many shops use.

I bought a Handy Lift some 15 years ago and I use it at least two or three times a month.

Other than getting the air hose pinched once due to my inattention, it has been flawless.

For me the 12 inch side extensions have be invaluable. They give me more room to stand on the lift and hoist my bike onto its center stand when needed.

You get what you pay for...

:thumb

Another option for a trolley is the Hornig one
The front wheel adapter is sold separately.
Top quality
Hornig trolley.jpgHornig trolley 2.jpg

Back