• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

What will you be doing Monday?

Memorial Day is a little behind us, but the 65th anniversary of D-Day will be here on Saturday. No political point intended here . . . just seemed like something to remember and think about . . .

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB124407249202483133.html

One of my personal bucket list items is to visit that cemetery . . .

I had the extreme pleasure of serving some of those remaining veterans of WWII ( I was the primary care provider for 900 VA patients for the last 5 years). We are losing them fast, but if you can get one of them to sit down with you for a few minutes, you can hear some of the most incredible stories of heroism, courage and determination you will ever hear. It is better than Hollywood. I will remember them always.

This Monday (6/8) I'll probably still be checking over my new (to me) '95 K75RTP
I plan to pick up tomorrow. My daughter and I are driving to MO from Dallas, leaving early tomorrow (Fri.) morning to pick it up. She'll drive my car back while I ride the bike. We expect to be back in Dallas Saturday night.

Back