• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

What are you drinking tonight?

Well..as soon as I log off it will be'bout four fingers of Crown over ice .....maybe twice....OK maybe three times...:dunno

Dial in the good Jazz station ...and kick back..........

junmai-XL.jpg

a little junmai with supper
redemption.jpg

then over to Enza for a Redemption with one big rock
rowanscreek.jpg

safe at home with some rowan's creek

I can't make up my mind...

Wild Turkey 101 Bourbon, or
Wild Turkey Rare Breed, or
Jim Beam Rye, or
Glenlivet Nadurra, or
Highland Park 15, or
Glenfarclas 12, or
Aberlour 12, or
Redbreast 12???

Perhaps a cocktail...Sazerac, Manhattan, Whiskey Smash, or a Picon Punch?

Decisions, decisions!!! :scratch

Cheers! :dance

Good Cheap Wine

Picture 250.jpg
My buddy Ron has been turning me on to some good cheap wine lately. Liberty Creek fills the bill. Our thought is that after a few glasses all wine pretty much tastes the same. Sweet Red has a real good fruity nose, whatever that means. :) Liberty Creek Merlot is next on the list for a wine tasteing session. :thumb

Tommy Anderson Old Machinist extrtraordinaire

Picture 220.jpg
Was over in Memphis the other day and stopped in and visited with and old buddy of mine. We worked in a couple of machine shops togather back in the day. We also rode motorcycles and ran around back then. He rode Harley's
Picture 221.jpg
Tommy does a little home distilling on the side.
Picture 222.jpg
Whoa, Gasp, Cough, IIIt's Goood, Cough, Sputter. Thaaax Tommy. Yikes. Tommy said, 'Glad U like it, better go easy with it' laughing at me. Pretty stout stuff. Old School Shine.

Checking the beer frig:

Lagunitas Little Sumpin
Lagunitas Maximus

Founders Dirty Bastard

Bell's Two Hearted Ale

Odell St Lupulin

Deschutes Inversion IPA
Deschutes Fresh Squeezed IPA

Sierra Nevada Hop Hunter
Sierra Nevada Torpedo

O'connor beer from the brewey in Norfolk-where our band, Blue Tattoo sometimes plays. Tonight, I'm drinking a special Jamestown release - a dark beer (almost a barleywine) at 10.5 percent...

Back