• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

What are you drinking tonight?

Some Angry Orchard hard cider...the "Cinnful Apple" one...:drink

I need to try one of the ciders...haven't yet. And...this seems strange for me but, beer has not been tasting good lately ?

Don't care to "overdo" whisky...And can only drink wine when I have a "taste" for it...& then red, mostly [Merlot] don't care for soda-pop.

Blotchy Bovine

Anyone had Spotted Cow?
New Glarus Brewing

Well this guy is available in markets outside Wisconsin.
Brewed in NY and available here in the land of FIBs and I'll bet points east.
Sweet Action
Sixpoint Brewing

SweetAction-L.jpg

(and the cans are really cool!)

Last edited:
Some Angry Orchard hard cider...the "Cinnful Apple" one...:drink

I need to try one of the ciders...haven't yet. And...this seems strange for me but, beer has not been tasting good lately ?

Don't care to "overdo" whisky...And can only drink wine when I have a "taste" for it...& then red, mostly [Merlot] don't care for soda-pop.

I like the Angry Orchard, think I did the Crisp Apple.
But the tiny tiny bubbles, like champagne bubbles not so much so I pour hard.

Toasting my rejoining the MOA by sipping a wee dram o' Highland Park "Dark Origins". Tis good to be back...:drink

First time for everything, right? I'm drinking a Buffalo Bills Brewing Co. Pumpkin Ale. Used most of a bottle on some ribs for dinner and another bottle unto me for good measure. Not bad for $2.99 per six clearance rack. Good tasting stuff to boot:clap.

Hennessy COGNAC and coke over ice!!!!!

Enjoy

When you're going to be in one location for a while, try the Hennesy with equal parts Chambord (raspberry liqueur). It's called Paris Is Burning, because after one, you won't care that Paris is in flames.

Staying put is a good idea since they go down so easy you'll find you've had (ahem) several without realizing it...damhik:hungover

Last edited:
Got some Moonshine from Stonehouse Distillery a new enterprise that opened about a year ago in Winston, MT. Other than sipping it straight up, does anyone have suggestions on how to consume Shine?

When you're going to be in one location for a while, try the Hennesy with equal parts Chambord (raspberry liqueur). It's called Paris Is Burning, because after one, you won't care that Paris is in flames.

Staying put is a good idea since they go down so easy you'll find you've had (ahem) several without realizing it...damhik:hungover

I limit my intake to 1 a week. Learned along way back, not over do it.

An beer is not for me.

Nothing all that unique actually...Wild Turkey 101, a bit of sweet vermouth, similar amount of dry vermouth, and some homemade (thanks Nathan!) cranberry bitters, on the rocks. Nothing fancy but quite delicious!

Back