• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

What are you drinking tonight?

I think someone hacked into Brad's account.

Does this prove it is me?

216371873-M.jpg

214189851-M.jpg

Work (travel) lag and trying to recover.

I totally screwed up. I thought that I had a bottle of red wine to open, but I don't. And all that I have in the house is Sparkz from 2 New Years Eves ago and bad Scotch that someone gave me as a joke about 12 years ago.

And the liquor stores are closed. So the answer is nothing. :bluduh

So that would be 13 year old scotch.

Oh, and just in time for the upcoming holidays, you may want to try Pumpkin Spice or Wild Honey.

I ran in to the liquor sales person at one of my customers the other day. (I sell food). We were sampling her products.

Wild Honey = wild turkey blended with wild honey. Very smoooooth.

Pumpkin Spice liquor from Hiram Walker was nice too. Mix 1 part with 1 part apple cider, a half part of butterscotch schnapps and a splash of cream.

I have a few other recipes for the pumpkin drinks as well. PM me if interested.

Xingu, Brazilian Black Beer

My all time favorite is Dixie Blackened Voodoo Lager which I have not seen in a while.

Last edited:
Water. It's been over 20 years since alcohol has been down my throat. Coincidentally,it's been over 20 years since I've been tossed in jail.:laugh

Absolut Citron - Rocks

Nothing to spoil the taste or effect . . .

Several of em . .

Back