• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Tim Johnson, Sales Manager at San Jose BMW killed...

burnszilla

Also a BMW MOA Member.
RIP Tim.

From ADVrider...

Tim Johnson, sales manager of San Jose BMW was killed yesterday while riding through the Sierras on his way to the Bonneville Salt Flats. According to my sources he was struck head on by a runaway vehicle which had crossed into his lane near Lake Tahoe.

Tim was a friend to every BMW rider and will be missed greatly by his family and coworkers alike. I personally will look into the corner of the room every time I stop by and take a moment to smile at his memory.

From the thread on SBR:

Hello Everyone,

This Saturday, September 6th, there will be a memorial service for Tim Johnson in Willow Glen. Please invite anyone that knew Tim, as we do not have everyone's contact info. We hope that everyone that knew him will come and celebrate his life.

The memorial will be held at the Lima Family Erickson Memorial Chapel

710 Willow St.
San Jose, CA 95125
Phone: 408-295-5160

We expect the memorial to be at 10am.... When we have a finalized time we will notify everyone.

Tim built a website about his life the last few years. http://www.tjadventour.com/. He wanted to share all of his adventures and stories with his friends. Please take a look and see what made Tim so special to all of us.

The Johnson Family,

Debbie Johnson
Casey Johnson
Andy Johnson

MeInTheMiddleLG.jpg

RIP, Tim. I didn't know you, but it sounds like you were one of the good ones.

oh, this is terrible news. what a great guy and a terrible thing to happen.

we are praying for his family.

ian

Back