• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Thread on Threads

BTW has anyone seen Paulbach, was he taken by Pirates along the coast ? :scratch I hope he is knot hanging by a thread ?

:type ... for a short bit he was lost in a Holmesian like fog in Larry's River (... he swore that the the Hounds of the Baskervilles could be heard just beyond the church steeple); then the unpaved roads along the Bras d'Or lakes challenged GPS technology ( the tune about the Boston MTA - The Man Who Never Returned - comes to mind); as well, the Thunder, Lightening and Rain storm on the cliffs of Meat Cove may play a part ( I can still hear his tent based enthusiasm with each new crash and flash); one more wee dram at the distillery maybe :dunno ....... all of this could have potentially held Paul captive for a longer time. Pirates? No. He's back safe and sound equipped with tales and pics so stay tuned for his thread! -Bob

Hey man,

That young lady is almost thread-less!

Man, I need some new threads. Pants, shirts, the whole outfit, ya know?

...no need to repeat the Thread Lady pic but I would suggest that she may 'hold' the answer sought in another thread re: the numbing experienced by some on a K1100. Note the grip used by the left hand. This grip is far too tight for use on the K. Lighten the grip a bit and that strange tingle will likely subside. :lol -Bob

...no need to repeat the Thread Lady pic but I would suggest that she may 'hold' the answer sought in another thread re: the numbing experienced by some on a K1100. Note the grip used by the left hand. This grip is far too tight for use on the K. Lighten the grip a bit and that strange tingle will likely subside. :lol -Bob

But Bob, WE ENJOY reproducing this gal on each post! It's sort of exciting to show her everytime, tight grip and all. Makes me tingle all over, and over, and over...

Red

That reminds me of a old joke What is the difference between pink and purple?
The grip.
*skating dangerously close to PG-13 or R*

Teasing out the littlest thread ...

We are talking a thin line here?

ITALIAN BOY'S CONFESSION

"Bless me Father, for I have sinned. I have been with a loose girl"

The priest asks, "Is that you, little Johnny Parisi?"

"Yes, Father, it is."

"And who was the girl you were with?"

"I can't tell you, Father, I don't want to ruin her reputation."

"Well, Johnny, I'm sure to find out her name sooner or later, so you may as well tell me now. Was it Tina Minetti?"

"I cannot say."

"Was it Teresa Volpe?"

"I'll never tell ."

"Was it Nina Capelli?"

"I'm sorry, but I cannot name her."

"Was it Cathy Piriano?"

"My lips are sealed."

"Was it Rosa Di Angelo, then?"

"Please, Father, I cannot tell you."

The priest sighs in frustration. "You're very tight lipped, Johnny

Parisi, and I admire that. But you've sinned and have to atone. You

cannot be an Altar boy now for 4 months. Now you go and behave yourself."

Johnny walks back to his pew, and his friend Nino slides over and whispers, "What'd you get?"

"4 months vacation and five good leads." :kiss

Back