• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Thread on Threads

:rofl
I'm sorry I didn't meet you in West Bend!
Oil filters, Spline lube & I forgot the other one.

I like the fact that I can run the little mousey over the title and see a preview. Unlike other sites where I have to actually click.

Just another reason this is such a high-class, quality site!

Threads are fantastic. Here are some threads I'd like to see more of:

"Mint chocolate truffles: how to keep them from melting in a tank bag":scratch

"What color bikes are the fastest?":boldpurpl

The "1,2,3 Quiet Mouse" thread - by responding, you are OUT:hide

"Why don't they put the body of Jimmy Hoffa on the list of things to find in Geocaching?"
:dunno

Threads are fantastic. Here are some threads I'd like to see more of:

"Mint chocolate truffles: how to keep them from melting in a tank bag":scratch

"What color bikes are the fastest?":boldpurpl

The "1,2,3 Quiet Mouse" thread - by responding, you are OUT:hide

"Why don't they put the body of Jimmy Hoffa on the list of things to find in Geocaching?"
:dunno

1: You need one of those 12-volt peltier coolers for your truffles.

2: Anything with a round blue and white insignia? :shrug

3: :bolt

4: Maybe they can use Hoffa as a checkpoint for the next Iron Butt Rally? That would have to be worth a LOT of points. :ha

btw, i found that today

What? the body of Jimmy Hoffa? Where was it?

As inspired by the Veg, I think someone should start a thread where people try to out dork each other...winner takes all.

Possible posts could include:

1) school pictures when your mom cut your hair
2) prom pictures
3) baby pictures
4) embarrassing things you own (artwork, etc.)
5) documentation of awkward phases you've been thorugh

Any takers?:bolt

I love when threads get all technical n' stuff.

a14fig01.gif

As inspired by the Veg, I think someone should start a thread where people try to out dork each other...winner takes all.

Possible posts could include:

1) school pictures when your mom cut your hair
2) prom pictures
3) baby pictures
4) embarrassing things you own (artwork, etc.)
5) documentation of awkward phases you've been thorugh

Any takers?:bolt [/COLOR]

Hmm.. seems to be your idea. Go ahead and get it started. :) I'll jump in, I promise. ;)

I think threads weave a fine tapestry of something that gets on the bottom of your boots whilst walking (or running) through the pen of a live bull. Then there are the helpful ones. Those are nice in a paisley pattern.

Back