• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

There it is.

FredRydr

Danger: Keep Back 500 Ft
Twintrax_twin_V_twins.jpg

I'm not sure what to say. But...there it is. You get a tankbag and choice of hard or soft panniers, but there's no roadside assistance plan.

Fred

the ford excursion of motorcycles, wonderful...............

Where to you put the gas? Does it have a range of more than ten miles and do you have to sit on your "junk" or is there an aftermarket seat available?

:sick

The rear shocks only works when the rider is going to "full stop" using the reverse gear and rear brake only.

The Story

The rear shocks only works when the rider is going to "full stop" using the reverse gear and rear brake only.
And a drag chute?

Okay, here's the story:

A German furniture designer has just completed 12 years work on building a motorcycle. The double-engined Harley-powered bike, called Twintrax, has been built by 47-year-old Christoph Madaus in his spare time. The 160-hp monster is in the style of a dragbike thanks to the long wheelbase necessary to house the in-line motors. Despite many off the shelf components like WP suspension, there are no plans to market the bike!

Damn! No plans to market the bike!! But anyone has their price, right?

Fred

No, this would be the Excursion... V-10 Chrysler Tomahawk:jawdrop

Attachments

• tomahawk.jpg
    tomahawk.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 168
Twintrax_twin_V_twins.jpg

I'm not sure what to say. But...there it is. You get a tankbag and choice of hard or soft panniers, but there's no roadside assistance plan.

Fred

no no no!!!!

Its the equivalent of the two seater bicycles that are out there. One sits over the first twin, the other sits over the second twin.

Yeah Leno...or,if the Terminator had seen that parked outside the bar,he wouldn't have had to kick the crap out of all those Harley dudes..well,except for the dudes whose threads and sunglasses he coveted.

What's the turning radius? Can you imagine trying to do the figure 8 for the advanced rider course on that thing?

That's the first bike I've ever seen with a "Primary", "Secondary" and I guess "Tertiary" Drive??.

Back