• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

The BING and the Potato

Now turn those clamps over and it'll end any oil drips from the breather.

Great thread. Now I have something else to dress up.:thumb

My clamps are upside down? All of them? Wow.. did not even know that, and I do have that breather oil drip on occasion.. thanks!
IMG_0579.JPG

Last edited:
Did you internalize your repair by eating said potato?
I used to fish with CheezWhiz as bait so if I didnt get any bites, I could still make a sandwich...
Tony H.
SCAATY

hey, can't you also make a battery out of a potato (i'm reaching deep into the grade school memory banks here). if so, hang on to that potato as it might also come in handy for your airhead charging system. :beer
When I taught science I used to make a battery out of a lemon. The students calculated it would take about 500 lemons (I don't remember the number) connected in series to start a car!

Attachments

• elec_03.jpg
    elec_03.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 97
mine stopped dripping on it's own.. I think I put too much oil in the crankcase on my last oil change.

too much oil = bad
too little oil = bad
just right = good*

*A very scientific random oil level comment.

potato print

Your woman friend must be involved in art education ?

Back