• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

thanks

ISAMEMON

Grammarian no, Rider yes
many of us have been going though some hard times
I dont mean to be a cry baby
but thanks to this forum, when I was having some hard times, ( still am) people here came to help, both with money and mental support
I thank you

today, I got to take a long ride on my bike. started as a short ride, then when I got the time, a long ride
but the thing is , without help from " friends" the bike would be gone, my membership here would be done

its "friends" here that kept me at the forum, and kept me riding

so I thank you all

thank you a ton

thank you

side note : I can blame lots of crap, I can blame the economy, the company I worked for going under, that to survie cost all my retirement, but it really all comes down to me, my choices, yet you guys bailed me out. my choices, my life. But I do hope that a day will come that I can repay in a like way, to pay it forward
again ,,,,,,,,thanks

Glad you're here and got to enjoy the ride today! May things continue to improve! :wave

Great post:thumb

I've had a couple of Brotherly bailout myself in the past. I always found ways to give back what I could to others down the road.

:gerg It truly is better to give... than to receive.

That was very well said Isamemon,
Tough Times Never Last BUT Tough people do. Robert H Schueller
God bless and Prayers that your life will see swift changes.

So many times its hard to believe that God only gives us as much as we can handle. Because most times it feels like we just keep getting slapped back by life.

Yet, faith, in God, friends, the goodness of others, prayers, support from family, friends and here from other riders who understand, make a world of difference. Many times over I have been blessed by my numerous contacts in the motorcycle community. Sometimes a simple "Hi, hey was happening with your bike?" is enough to distract us from the crud we run into, and gives us a positive reference to go on.

Good luck, and our fellow motorcyclists prayers to you, to enjoy the ride for many years to come.

Back