• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Texas to Redmond Rally?

tthouses

capt. paul
Looking for a group that may be heading from central Texas or there abouts to the rally this July. More fun with other folks. Anyone headed out that way from around Austin? preferably camping
Paul
Austin
R1150GS

I will be leaving for Redmond from Copperas Cove about 6 days prior to the Rally and plan on camping for 2 nights and staying at a motel every 3rd night if the weather permits. Ride Safe :usa :usa

I'll be leaving from Killeen about 5-6 days before the rally begins, but I am very flexible on that time. I have my tent and will either camp or stay in a motel, it's all good to me! I'm just excited to go out and enjoy a good chunk of our country on my favorite machine!

Let me know when you want to leave!

T

Have you all planned a route yet? I'm leaving from the Victoria area on July 10th.

It's going to be a great ride!

Joe

I'll be needing to 4-wheel there and download the bike at Redmond. Plan is to leave OK on Friday/Saturday the weekend prior and marathon drive up. All major highways planned, if you need help along the way PM me or call.

There will be 2 or 3 of us leaving from Houston on Friday, July 9. we are heading west via I-10 to Van Horn, then to Clifton, AZ, and then running 191 from Clifton north, through Monument Valley and up through Utah via the mountain route. About a 6 day trip getting back via Coeur d'Alene ID, Beartooth Pass, Tetons, etc. Motels most nights going up - camping if it's nice or just the "thing to do". Camping at the rally.

Drop me a PM if you'd like to tag up in Van Horn or Clifton.

-Brian

Back