• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Superbowl in Vegas

bearhart68

I am planning a trip this weekend to Vegas to meet some freinds to watch the superbowl. I have only had the bike for about 6 months and have never left it overnight anywhere other than my garage. I am a little nervous about staying at a vegas hotel for two nights and leaving my bike unattended. Any advice??

Brad
1994 K75RT
Empire NV

Done it many times over the years without any issues. From hotels on the strip using their garages to lesser facilities with open parking lot. Most, if not all have security and if you can find their station, park close to it for your peace of mind.

Or

Seeing you are in Empire, go up the road to Bruno's. No security issue there.

bob still

I have only stayed there 3 times but I never had had any problems.

2001, Art of the Motorcycle. Embassy suites Las vegas. many bikes around, no one noticed my R100R. Street level parking lot in front.

2004, Super Moto. Ambassador Strip Travelodge. Lots bikes around, no one noticed my R100R. Street level parking in front of rooms.

2009, Cirque du Soleil. Treasure Island Hotel. 2 bikes in the motorcycle parking section of the parking garage. Near the unmanned ticket booth but with security cameras on that section.

When I stay in hotels during a motorcycle trip I generally place a cover over my bike. At various times I have used full and partial covers. I find that the covered bike attracts less attention.

Back