• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

StreetPilot on an F?

WEZUL

Cage Rattler
Hey members of "F" troop!
I'm thinking about a GPS for my F800ST, possibly a StreetPilot. Has anyone done this? If so, can you give me your experience and maybe a pic or two? That would be cool. I'm thinking about extra lighting too so if you have any info in that area it would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Wez

Gps

I just hard wired my Garmin GPSMap 60cx for my F800ST. Before I added the GPS I installed one of these http://www.easternbeaver.com/Home/Main/Products/Fuseboxes/FB-4/fb-4.html

in order to add electrical accessories due to the bike's canbus electrical system. Unfortunately my digital camera is out of commission so I can't post pictures.

There was some good info over on the F800 website about this. I used it to set mine up and it saved a lot of time. Use the search function over there and you should find it.

Back