• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Safest Womens Hot Weather Jacket?

tourunigo

My wife (Mary) is looking around for a high quality size 12 woman's hot weather jacket. Her leather jacket has no venting zippers so she's looking for a used but high quality textile. I suspect that the high end product would be quite pricey new so maybe she can find used. But what to look for :scratch Thanks for any suggestions! - Bob

I've been really happy with my Olympia Airglide jacket. Mesh with a good liner that can be worn as a stand alone jacket.

Bob.. You might check out motorcyclegear.com. Used to be called new enough. Often have some good close out specials.

Blanket Thanks: taking all into consideration. Would love to have the BMW jacket but $$$$. Yet on the other hand, we don't want to have something that flips apart on a strong sneeze either. Thanks thus far for the many options! - Bob

Summer Mesh women's jacket

Riding in AZ in the summer means riding at 100+ degrees. My First Gear "Mesh Tex" all mesh jacket breaths well. I did buy an Olympia Airglide 3 and tried it out right at 100. There is way too much fabric, no air flow, I'd rate it for 75-90 degrees. It's my spring and fall jacket. First Gear mesh jackets are on sale in the fall for very attractive prices.

Back