• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Rhinewest Chip K12rs

D

doubledd

Just Picked Up An 02 K12rs, Plenty Of Get Up And Go. Tell Me What A Chip From This Co. Can And Will Do.

Cant Afford A Expensive Exhaust, So Maybe This Chip ????
Convince Me That 400.00 Is Well Spent, Or Dont Waist My Time With Installing One ???

I Really Dont Need Or Think This Machine Needs Any More Power...

My understanding is that you don't get the full benefits, additional HP, unless you change out the exhaust system. Check out the dyno info their site.

Maybe a PowerCommander?

From the comments I've seen, you're better off buying a PowerCommander and having your bike tuned on a dyno. The PowerCommander is relatively easy to install and can be infinitely programmed to get just the curve your bike needs. You can also swap data maps in just a few minutes with a laptop computer. Load a "Zero Map" and your bike is back to dead stock.

Back