• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Retread in Hoover AL

sadlsor

Not so new, but returning after a BMW hiatus.
Joined years back, when I had an '03 650gs Dakar, then an '05, and got tired of waiting for the 800gs and went orange. KTM 950 Adventure S.
Now have a '22 1250 GS Adventure, so you get to put up with me again.
Or not put up with me... your call. :p

Hallo Sadlsor down in Hoover.

Here's hoping that your GSA will get sprung shortly from the dealership in BHM. We want you to be happy after changing m/c brands this year. Personally, we get our newer BMWs serviced at Pandora's in Chattanooga, although Freedom Powersports here in HSV has recently changed hands. Maybe they'll become more competent when service is needed going forward... :dunno

The AlaBeemers do have a few GS-oriented riders towards the south of the state. I try to lead a Second Saturday ride every month when we're home. I never know who will show or how many. We've visited many different restaurants north/south/east & west. We will be headed to Redmond Oregon in time to be set up on Weds, June 12th; maybe someone else will step-up to lead a local ride next June... :brow

Our MOAL club is here -> https://www.bmwmoal.org

Happy Trails whenever U can - Ciao!
HSV-Phil & HSV-Karen
USAF-Ret'd — & — USN-Ret’d

'75 R90S ————— '82 R100CS
’09 KLX250S ——— ’08 CRF230L
'14 K16GT ———— '16 R1200RS
’05 Vespa 200L -—- ’11 Vespa GTS 300
:beer

Welcome sadlsor! Hope you are enjoying the bike! Pics are always appreciated so that we can revel in its awesomeness.

Back