• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Rallying Partner needed

Hello, this is Al , your pal, from SC. First time posting, 40 yrs riding. My plans for attending the 2011 rally have changed. My riding buddy went down last month and will not be back in action until shoulder surgery and knee injury heals; months away. I will be riding the airhead RT alone , I guess. Is there anyone leaving Wednesday from SC, Ga, NC even, that might have me tagging along with them ? Reservation have been made at the Days Inn for Thurs. Fri., and Sat. nights any one or couple need a bed ?

shaffermoto@netzero.net

Rallying partner

Hello, this is Al , your pal, from SC. First time posting, 40 yrs riding. My plans for attending the 2011 rally have changed. My riding buddy went down last month and will not be back in action until shoulder surgery and knee injury heals; months away. I will be riding the airhead RT alone , I guess. Is there anyone leaving Wednesday from SC, Ga, NC even, that might have me tagging along with them ? Reservation have been made at the Days Inn for Thurs. Fri., and Sat. nights any one or couple need a bed ?

shaffermoto@netzero.net

Anyone interested please answer to my email. I have NOT mastered this Forum thing.

Back