• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

R nine T Custom Project: the builders

They might as well have given those bikes to Paul Sr. & Jr. What a waste.......

I don't think the Pauls could hold their jockstraps but that's cool, if we all liked or disliked the same things wouldn't it be a boring world

The second one caught my eye.
Customs are just a different art form. Some like a pristine landscape, others like wild imagination ..all good to me.

That's the one, just looks intimidating sitting still. It still has the recognizable look from all views.
Tried to look at their website...my translation skills still suck:laugh

The flat tracker look is cool on the 4th one, but looks like a Triumph w/boxer engine crammed in it. Still wouldn't say no to a test ride.Sure looks tiny/light.

Great efforts by all 4, the original design is great to me...I love our R12S as well, so I like different.

46Works or the Hide Motorcycles bikes for me. Loose the tank graphic and give me a plain metal tank and then I wold be really happy.

wasn't that the whole point behind the design of this bike from the factory? Build a bike that allows infinite customization....more power to them. I just wish I had that kind of talent!

Back