• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Question about Daytona boots

mistercindy

Does anybody have experience with the Daytona Urban.*** I want a boot that, under a pair of pants, looks like a normal (ie., non anime boy racer) boot for work, but is a damn well built motorcycle boot with protection that'll last forever. Daytona has a great reputation for quality, and the Urban has shin and ankle armor, and appears to have a "normal" look to it. Currently I wear an old pair of Cruiserworks boots at the office which look normal, but there is no retention or armor at all. A pic of the Daytona Urban:

urban.jpg

*** I did a search. There ain't nothin' here on the Daytona Urban.

Back