• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Quad Lock mount for 1250 GS

Welcome to the forum! Some of the search features don't work so well, but if you go to google and type in the following:

"site:forums.bmwmoa.org Quad Lock mount"

I think you'll find past threads that mention the Quad Lock. You can see what others might have said in the past.

Let us know how things work out!

I'm in the process of setting up my Quad Lock.
I believe that the mirror mount will work on the windshield cross bar (assuming that you have that feature.) Mine won't work there, because there isn't room for my GPS, radar detector and the Quad Lock to fit on the same bar, so to the mirrors I go...
You can also use a ball attachment to your handlebar clamp bolts, and to that way.
Probably give them a call, and they should be able to point you in the right direction.

6A51C8EC-873E-497C-8322-E97699D9C7EC.jpg
This is what i use with my double take mirrors

Back