• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Purchasing Motorrad gear in Canada???

mrboucher

Hi everybody,

I'm from Thunder Bay, Ontario and unfortunately we do not have a BMW dealer anywhere near. I'm looking at purchasing a club leather jacket but would like to try one on first to make sure the sizing is good. I'm going to be in the GTA area in august and was wondering if there are any recommendations of a dealer that would have stock on apparel that I could actually try on before purchasing.

Thank you in advance for any help!

Murray

You could try BMW Toronto at 11 Sunlight Park Rd. They're essentially a car dealer that also sells bikes. They're in a multi-storey steel and glass Taj Mahal, with the bikes on the fourth floor. They do, though, have a reasonable gear selection. That said, I'd call them beforehand to see if they have that particular jacket. I was at their location a week ago, but don't live in Toronto, so you may get a better answer from some "locals".

Budd's in Oakville near Bronte road has BMW apparel. Stock levels do vary, but you could phone them.

I'm near Oakville,just East. Give me a PM if you are coming and perhaps we can meet up.

Back