• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Only In Montana

akbeemer

SURVIVOR
There is a website called "Only in Your State" that I recommend those coming to the rally visit. At https://www.onlyinyourstate.com you can subscribe to a state and you will receive a regular emailed newsletter about interesting places and events in the state, or states to which you subscribe. There are also archives of previous places/events that were featured, and are listed in categories such as, dining, attractions, history, hiking, etc. Subscribe to Montana and you can find interesting places to put on your itinerary. You can also subscribe to your home state and nearby states. I suspect you will be surprised what new things you can learn about your stomping grounds. Don't forget the states you will pass through during your rally trip.

The Vault

should you find yourself on highway 89 coming off I 90, just before Livingston, MT head north into "downtown" Wilsall, MT
stop and eat at the Vault, it will be on your left at the intersection. This is an old bank vault converted into a restaurant, the local Muddy Creek Ranch supplies their beef for steaks and burgers and they offer other choices as well. Hiway 89 will continue on to White Sulfur Springs and on up to Great Falls.
Suggest getting fuel before exiting I90 as your next fuel stop will be in White Sulphur Springs about 68 miles further.

Back