• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

S

Solar

I finally purchased my first BMW motorcycle; 2004 1150 RT. Absolutely love the bike. This is my first non-sport bike. Completely stock, but just received the Cee Bailey's windshield (Euro cut with 2" taller design). The primary reason I purchased the bike was so that I could take long rides in comfort and have a passenger who could enjoy as well.

Now I'm looking for a ride for the 4t of July weekend. I'm in the San Antonio area. Anyone going on a long ride that weekend? Say, Colorado or 4 corners?

Welcome, Solar!

How about a long ride to the Rally next month? Will we see you there?

Help Me Out Here

Keeping in mind I just acquired the bike, joined this site, and trying to familiarize myself with both...where is rally? Or better yet, point me to where I can read about it on this forum.

Thanks.

Howdy

Welcome.

Next time you are enjoying some good Texas Bar-B-Que, remember this misplaced Texan living in the Pacific Northwest. Man, how I miss the Hot Links from our meat market in Giddings.

Take care, and enjoy your RT.

JC

Welcome aboard, Solar from another new member (May 2011)!!

Bought my first BMW bike one year ago (also a 2004 R1150RT) after haven been out of biking for many years. Have really enjoyed the bike and the camaraderie of other BMW riders as well. Hope to do some riding out in "The Hill Country" of Texas sometime in the next year or so. Enjoy your great bike!!

Jim D.

600 miles so far and it's confirmed; best decision I ever made. I'll be following the events and rallies and getting in contact with a local BMW chapter.

Thanks all.

You live in Luckenbach? That must be a one motorcycle town...at least during the week. On the weekends, it's quite the opposite. I've forgotten the population of Lukenbach...at one time it was 3 when Hondo Crouch owned the town.

Back