• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

New Member in Oklahoma

jarhead1775

New member here...

Have been lurking for a while.

Through the generosity of a close friend, and his wife - I have been riding for just over a year.
I had been riding her 2005 R1200 GS. What a wonderful introdcution to the world of BMW.

I have recently been able to procure my own motorcycle; a 2015 R1200 GS Adventure... and there's no looking back from here.

Thanks to Gateway BMW in St Louis for making the purchase process painless.

2015 BMW R1200 GS ADV.jpg

Hello and Welcome to the Club. A Great bunch of folks at Gateway your now associated with.

By the looks of that bike... it appears Mr. Huff is still loading up bikes with new parts!

Welcome from the coast of Kansas. Nice to have you among us. Nice looking bike you've been borrowing.

I don't have any experience with Gateway BMW in St. Louis, but Engle Motors in Kansas City is a terrific dealership as well. Family owned for years, great folks, easy to deal with, and great maintenance shop and techs. Distance and time for you to go to either place is about a wash, so why not try Engle's? I think you will like it also.

Good luck.

Back