• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

New member from San Francisco

specialk73

Hey all,

I'm a new member and (hopefully) as of today the new owner of an 04 GSA.

I've been getting into trouble on two-wheels since childhood, and now with the addition of a much larger fuel tank I hope to extend that trouble significantly longer between stops. I've come close to buying a BMW boxer several times in the last 20-years, so today has been a very long and exciting time coming.

I currently own three Hondas which I love dearly and ride regularly (1988 NT650, 1998 VFR800, 2001 XR650R SM conversion). I'm getting the GSA to replace my beloved VFR as my commuter/continent crosser. My 98 VFR has taken me across the US (and into Canada and Mexico) several times in all directions, so the GS will be used exactly as intended and with great vigor to boot.

Anyway, I'm very excited to be a member of this community. Since this is my first BMW I have a lot to learn so I'm sure I'll be asking many questions in the years to come.

Cheers,

Kevin (specialk)

Kevin, welcome to the forum! The GSA will definitely be a robust step up for those coast-to-coast trips. Good luck with the new ride!!

Back