• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

New Member from Central Idaho

Hello from the mountains of central Idaho, Riggins area to be more specific. New to the Forum but a MOA member since '76. Eleven beemers along the way: airheads, bricks and an oilhead. Newly retired with plans to spend more time sport touring and rallying. Annually attend the 49?r Rally in CA, and the Chief Joseph in John Day, OR. Both good rallies over the years. Best regards and ride easy,
gp

Thanks for the Welcome

Thanks for the welcome. Just took the long way around I guess...

Welcome to the forums Gary and thanks for being a member! Now that you will have more time available, I am sure you will enjoy your ride! I can only dream about that at this point...but my time is coming! :banghead

Ride safe!

Back