• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Hello from NH

Kehas123

Hello All,

I returned to BMWs several years ago after a 40+ year absence. My first was a 74 r90/6 bought in the fall of 74 from a gent whose wife informed him she was ‘with child’ so he sold it to me for what he owed. Not a bad deal! I had it for 6 or 7 years which I in turn sold to help finance college after getting out of the military.

I currently have an 86 r80 and a 92 k75 in the garage (along with a 97 Ducati 900sp and an 01 st2). Joined BMWMOA this spring to attend the 50th in VA. Had a terrific time meeting new folks and taking in an awesome rally. Planning on the BMW-RA rally in September next. Retirement has its benefits! I’m checking out the site and I’m sure I’ll have questions and comments in due time. Attached a pic of the stable...

Hope to meet more guys and gals in WV.

Regards,
George Kehas

Attachments

• bikes.jpg
    bikes.jpg
    800.7 KB · Views: 60
Willkommen George up in NH from the Tennessee River neighborhood!

Thanx for sharing a picture of your various ponies. Look! Here’s another M/C club U Should affiliate with... They always have the Biggest & Most Welcoming Tent at both National BMW Clubs’ Rally... They also always have the most “second hand” Thrift Store Furniture as well. Tell Duc we said, HEY!
<<< https://www.airheads.org >>>

Airhead-banners.jpeg

Happy Trails for the rest of this year and into the future! :thumb

Happy Trails whenever U can - Ciao!
HSV-Phil & HSV-Karen
USAF-Ret'd — & — USN-Ret’d

'75 R90S ————— '82 R100CS
’09 KLX250S ——— ’08 CRF230L
'14 K16GT ———— '16 R1200RS
’05 Vespa 200L
:beer

Benvenuto George e goditi tanti piacevoli chilometri con tutte quelle belle motociclette. Un saluto! Adriano

Back