• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

New Member from Cedar Rapids IA BMW r1200gsa

diegov89

Hello guys! Im a fairly new (younger)member with a sweet new 2016 BMW r1200gs Adventure. I have owned the bike for 4 weeks so far, and already have 1100 miles. I love it!! I am originally from baja so i have always been into adventures, and even though i am in Iowa, i still got the bug. I plan to do as much adventuring around here as possible, and possibly head south west in the winter for more.

** Anyone from the area heading up to the Touratech Rally West?? **

If anyone is local to me, and would like to meet up. Hit me up.

Welcome to the site Diego and congrats on the new bikes.
Maybe I'll bump into you Saturday at the Iowa City shop open house.

Here's what we looks like, but we are on Blue RS bikes now.
Lee_and_Deb_002.JPG

Welcome to the site Diego and congrats on the new bikes.
Maybe I'll bump into you Saturday at the Iowa City shop open house.

Here's what we looks like, but we are on Blue RS bikes now.
Lee_and_Deb_002.JPG

Yes ill be stopping by early as i have to head to Chicago.

I just stopped by quick to check my squeaky brakes and leaking fork seals. Hopefully I can meet some people next time!

Back