• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

New Member/First Time BMW Owner in Washougal, WA

xlrrp

Hi,

Just wanted to introduce myself and say how much I like being part of this group. I've had my bike for about five months and ride daily to work in Portland, Oregon. While I have owned a number of different motorcycles over the years, I have to say that my 03 K1200LT is special. It is a joy to ride. A month ago I went on a solo 1600 mile ride to Northern California and back. First solo ride other than commuting to work, had a great time. While the solo ride was a wonderful adventure, I would love to find others to ride with in my area.

Hope to meet some of you on the road,
Chris

00404_kIQH10WZFlC_600x450.jpg

Attachments

• Southern Oregon.jpg
    Southern Oregon.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 53
Chris -

Welcome to the forum! That's a nice setup up you have there...nice color, too!

Welcome! I am sure your first trip was a scenic one. That's a beautiful part of the country. Enjoy your new bike!

Washougal!

Most don't know where it is... I do. Met a silver-haired gent at Formula Drift last month who was the ex-fire chief in Wahougal. My bro lives in White Salmon, so I've cruised yer berg a couple of times.
Talking a trip to the Okanagan next summer, mebbe hook you up. Stay dry.

Dave in Havasu

Back