• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

New 07 GS

S

southernrocker

Just got word my new 07 GS is in! I got the VSC option and can't wait to try it out.
The bad news is i leave on a business trip for a week so can't pick it up yet, BUMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just got word my new 07 GS is in! I got the VSC option and can't wait to try it out.
The bad news is i leave on a business trip for a week so can't pick it up yet, BUMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where is the bike? We are more than willing to help you out and take it out for a test spin and break it in for you... :p

My new GSA was deliverd on Friday morning and just as I was about to take a quick spin, despite the temperature which read 29 F and it it started to snow. It kept snowing and snowing and dropped close to 18 inches.

It's no fun looking in the garage and see a new bike sit there. I've been patient all winter long and can't stand the wait any longer.

Back