• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Need help changing headlight bulbs R1150 GS

tthouses

capt. paul
I have my assembly almost disassembled...and then i stopped. I dont know what im doing. I have a dead bulb on the larger right sided light (as if you were looking at the front of my bike) or the left side (as if you were on the bike looking forward). Ive got most of the things removed but there is this white plastic thing holding it all in place. I understand its a ball joint. Any You Tube video or pictures that show step by step? Thanks Please drop an email to my address if you dont mind:
tthousesaustin@gmail.com

Thanks
Paul
Austin
R1150 GS 2002

Should I change out all the bulbs while i have it off?
I dont ride at nite much at all...mostly day time light riding

Back