• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Nav V Tire Pressure Units

sgoyette

Hi All,

I just recently purchased a 2014 R1200gs Adventure and have put the Nav V from my F800gs Adventure on it. Everything works but I can't seem to figure out how to change the tire pressure units. On the bike display it shows PSI but in the Nav V it shows Bar. I've looked all over the settings in the Nav V but can't seem to locate where this would be set. Any pointers would be greatly appreciated.

Steve

Not anywhere near my bike or GPS... But my only thought is you can only choose metric or imperial defaults. I assume both your bike and gps is North American. I'd reset both the bike and gps to reflect a USA location and units of measurement. Otherwise plug your GPS into your computer and load Base Camp... Try change some settings into default units after applying the latest updates to the GPS and your maps.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Hi All,

I just recently purchased a 2014 R1200gs Adventure and have put the Nav V from my F800gs Adventure on it. Everything works but I can't seem to figure out how to change the tire pressure units. On the bike display it shows PSI but in the Nav V it shows Bar. I've looked all over the settings in the Nav V but can't seem to locate where this would be set. Any pointers would be greatly appreciated.

Steve

Are you saying the Nav V did not display bar when it was mounted on the F800?
What country are you from?

Edit: I checked your previous post and see you,re from Canada.
Since you want your speed and distance to display in kilometers, I believe the dealer may have to make the change to display PSI.
When I was in Canada last year I set my Nav V to metric but did not figure out to set the tire pressure to PSI.

Back