• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Name this Rack

burnszilla

Please help me find out what this rack is for. The 22L BMW topcase does not fit on it.
I stupidly bought it on ebay a few years ago and I'm going to sell it on ebay but I need to know what it's for.
It mounts on the back of a K75 or K100.
Thanks!
1487227483_962fcb6797.jpg

Its got the fitting for the 22L top case, but looks like it should go on an R100GS with solo saddle. Interesting.

The small piece attaches to the front/bottom of the 22L topcase. The "flat" face bolts to the case; the little rubber tipped "fork" then fits the front crosspiece on the rack. The large piece attaches to the top of the OEM rack on the '97 through '99 F650 Funduro.

Then the 22L case fits on the Funduro.

You are missing one piece: the pin-lock that holds the case down to the rack. The one that fits this rack is about 1/2 inch longer than the one that fits the standard plate on a K75/100.

See the black bike with 22L case in this pic.

Attachments

• 22l case on f650.jpg
    22l case on f650.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 153
Here is just the rack portion bolted atop the OEM rack on the Funduro.

Attachments

• 22L Rack.JPG
    22L Rack.JPG
    95.3 KB · Views: 149
Back