• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

motorcycle shipping

johnpat

Help. I am trying to ship my three airheads from calgary to toronto this summer. Does anyone know a reliable and safe company I can use?

Hi from Golden BC. I had my K1600GT shipped from Vancouver to Golden by John Vanderzwaag of Sunshine Acres Shipping. I contacted him via UShip. The price was not the lowest but not far off but he came highly recommended and it turns out just as well as the K16s are easy to damage ($$$$) if tied down incorrectly. All arrived as planned and in good order. He runs from Ottawa to Vancouver so should be able to accommodate your shipment.
Good luck!

I used U-Ship twice. One very bad and one OK experience. I also used Keyboard Motorcycle Shippers once and it was a fantastic experience. Very well handled and great communication with the driver.

Thx Doran. I am trying various options. so far the is "TFX international" at $795 per bike on the ground in a trailer meant for bikes only. price includes $125K ins for each. Their web site looks pretty good and the I spoke with; Adam was informative and polite. Am still shopping. Waiting for Uship to come back with bids. john

Back