• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Motorcycle Rental In Phoenix?

K

kbikeinbc

Planning a short trip in the upcoming week or so to Phoenix. Unfortunatley I will be flying and not riding but I will have a couple of days to spare, and hope to take in some sights. Any one have any experience with the rental agencys in the Phoenix area?

Good Bad or other wise?

....anybody want to rent me a bike???some gear?

Thanks....

kbikeinbc

Go AZ Motorcycles in Scottsdale rents motorcycles. I have not personally rented from them, but I understand from others who have, they were good to deal with on rentals. Here is there info:
15500 N. Hayden Rd.
Scottsdale, AZ 85260

Phone: 480-609-1800

My folks are snowbirds in Phx every winter so I am a regular visitor.

Haven't rented for a few years, but Blue Moon Rentals used to be around. And some of the HD dealers rent bikes. Choco if I'm not mistaken....

If you do find one, take a ride out to Tortilla Flats, past Apache Junction. The best local ride in the area, great food for lunch. They are only open during daylight, you'll love the trip.

Back