• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

Motel for us at Richmond

Status
Not open for further replies.

gsinnc

Last year the Best Western was a great location and having it full of BMW's was awesome. As a result wanted to share this year we (about a dozen of us) are at the Springhill Suites in Glen Allen. VA about 12 miles from rally site and walking distance to a few restaurants. Also, you can get to the Rally without using I-95.

Glenlivet and I have a room at La Quinta near the rally site just in case, but hope for decent weather so we can cancel and camp with friends

F62E06C6-1215-487B-B334-9BE9F2C60DD2.jpeg

That Best Western was a great call. I felt like I was at the rally when I was at the hotel. I enjoyed strolling the parking lot in the evening, checking out the motorcycles and talking to some of the owners. I hope there is good turn out at Springhill Suites. This year I get to commute.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back