• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Morning Reads: 24 December 2006

cjack

K Bikes Complex by Choice
Yes. Thanks for the morning reads and especially this one which is most enjoyable.
Of course, now I am incredibly hungry after reading the menu...
Merry Christmas M1ka.

Glethileg Jol

Ok, so I'm in Spain and can't put Icelandic on someone else's computer. That is relatively close to Merry Christmas. So glad you are able to cook and enjoy your dinner this year. Sure makes me hungry just reading about. We were served rabbit for lunch here. No wonder they don't like Christmas!

Thank you for all your Morning Reads and other posts. Have a wonderful Christmas.

Holly

morning reads

M1ka:

This Christmas will be an extra special one for you after your harrowing experience last year, and best seasonal wishes to you, your family and the birds.

rinty

Back