• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Mid-South ride, eat, and meet

"94 r1100rs

Picture 5394.jpg
I've got the same bike. Looks like he's fixxen to add a Blonde accessory. Good for him. Maybe time to get mine back out. :thumb

R1200GS Old School

Picture 5426.jpg
Clean bike. I think one of the associate's bike. I'm liking it. I thought the aluminum trim was preaty neat back in the day. Probably around 2010'ish'; just guessin.

Off To Michigan

Gotta load and I was off to Kalamzoo, Michigan.
Picture 5427.jpg
Big gold V-Twin passed me. Think it was a H/D, Don't see to many gold bikes, pretty neat.

BMW of Grand Rapids

Got the load delivered and headed off to Grand Rapids to visit the dealership.
Picture 5430.jpg
Picture 5433.jpg
All your basic pertinent info.

Picture 5431.jpg
Tire change I guess. Can't remember.
Picture 5439.jpg
View from the rear. I think a K1600?
Picture 5441.jpg
If you need a new lid, nows the time.

Picture 5440.jpg
Air Hawk Seat Cusion. Take care of your bottom and your bottom will appreciate it. I couldn't think of any thing neat to say. :)
Picture 5438.jpg
Cool 'T'
Picture 5436.jpg
I really hate that I will miss the RA National and Vintage Days at Mid-Ohio. Maybe next year.

Red Seat From the rear RNineT Scrambler

Picture 5442.jpg
Scrambler looks good coming or going. :)
Picture 5446.jpg
Mob of Beemers
Picture 5445.jpg
Old school message board, cards, paper, thumb tacks. Old school like me. :wave

BMW and Motus

Picture 5448.jpg
Picture 5443.jpg
I like the look. Gotta make time for a stop at the factory in Birmingham, Al..
Picture 5447.jpg
Yes by all means; I do.

Back