• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Meet and Greet for Montana Riders

H

HALLIE365

BBQ & Possible Ride For all Montana Riders!!!

Hello Everyone in Montana,

I would like to have an informal meet and greet for all BMW Montana riders sometime this fall. I think that would be a great way for all of us to get to know one another from around the state. I personally would like to meet other BMW riders because of the tour I am doing this fall and next year. Get ideas, stories, etc... let me know what you are all thinking out there and I can set something up!

Hallie:)

Come on what is more fun than meeting with other bikers, eating good food and swapping ideas????

Last edited:
BBQ/Ride

So, what do you have in mind?

Hey there!

I was thinking of having a BBQ at my house, and if the weather holds (from what it looks like out there now it could be just a good ole' BBQ, but this is Montana and it could be 90 tomorrow!) going for a fall color ride to yellowstone through paradise valley or go up the Bridger Canyon area. I think that would be a geat start for the BMW Montana owners to start doing things. I am interested in getting to know the other riders and getting some fun one day trips planned for next year. Get input from everyone. Let me know what your thoughts are.

Hallie

Awesome!

I am game. The weather should improve in the next week or so.:nyah

Great Rick, you are in Helena right? I am thinking of the first weekend in November. I am like you the weather will get better, this is Montana for pete's sake, it could be 80 tomorrow! Does that weekend work for you, and if so would you be coming for the day or night? Plus are you bringing anyone? All is good : )

Hallie

hallie;
Believe it or not, I take my bike to California in the winter and am leaving on October 31. I will be back in December and will keep my Harley here. My wife also rides and her bike which stays in Montana. So we could try to do something in December if the weather co-operates. Otherwise it would have to be before October 31. By the looks of the forecasts, that may not work out very well. But we all know that the weather can charge quickly here in Montana.

Rick

let me think...

Okay,

well let me think on this. I can see what others are thinking as well. Oh, maybe a Xmas party could be nice, I am not sure about you but I don't think I will be going up to Missoula for that Xmas party, a little to far.

Hallie

November

I wish you could be here in November, because I am thinking of having it the weekend before Thanksgiving, a Turkey Run and BBQ event. I will keep you posted though.

Hallie

Back