• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Lowering info for F800ST

J

JCHAVEZ133869

I'm interested in finding out if it's possible to lower a F800St even more than factory. I went to test ride one that had the lower seat, shock and front forks. As I am not quite 5 feet tall, only the tips of my toes touch the ground. I am really interested in this bike but would like to know if anyone else has dealt with this problem. Help me please!:wave

I'm interested in finding out if it's possible to lower a F800St even more than factory. I went to test ride one that had the lower seat, shock and front forks. As I am not quite 5 feet tall, only the tips of my toes touch the ground. I am really interested in this bike but would like to know if anyone else has dealt with this problem. Help me please!:wave

I saw somewhere that BMW is getting ready to release a lowered version of the F800. I think I saw a seat height mentioned in the 25" range? You might want to ask at a dealer and see what they know.

Jessi, My buddy Bill is inseam challenged and hot for an 800. He has probably amassed more lowering info than anyone I know. You might want to pm him on www.f650.com.
http://www.f650.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=211339&highlight=f800++f800+++f800s

http://www.f650.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=210778&highlight=f800++f800+++f800s

I saw somewhere that BMW is getting ready to release a lowered version of the F800. I think I saw a seat height mentioned in the 25" range? You might want to ask at a dealer and see what they know.

I am also in the market for a lowered 800S. I was looking at one that had lowered suspension, forks and seat and it fit me perfect, but the dealer was going to tack on another 1000 bucks for parts and labor.

I had heard that you could get a lowered 800S from factory for the same price as a regular 800S. Is that true and what you are talking about that is coming soon?

Do you know when they may be coming out with that? I love the 800S and am anxious to buy but if I wait and get a factory lowered bike and save myslef parts and labor I would be more than willing.

Thanks! :thumb

Back