• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Long Way Down

Thoroughly enjoyed it tonight. Can't wait for the extended version appearing on the National Geographic channel, starting on October 21st.

Great movie. Great adventure. Very human.

I'm sure that it was not planned but one of the bikes had the last three letters on it's plate: JFK.

I thank them for showing me an Africa that I had not really seen before.

Please do not reply to this: Three bikes ridden very hard and no FD failure.

I wonder how many hours it will be. I have Dish and I have recorded 10 hours so far over the last couple of months on the Reality Channel but I have not watched them yet. I think they spend about 15 minutes of each program catching up those who have not seen previous hours.

I have a DVR from Dish that has a DishPass option. You can type in what you are looking for like "Long Way Down" and it will record it whenever it comes on regardess of what station it is on or when it is on. It will keep looking until I tell it not to and it will not repeat as long as it has been recorded once. Some of the episodes were weeks apart but it didn't matter. I have also recorded about 8 episodes of Long Way Round the same way.

Great movie. Great adventure. Very human.

I'm sure that it was not planned but one of the bikes had the last three letters on it's plate: JFK.

I thank them for showing me an Africa that I had not really seen before.

Please do not reply to this: Three bikes ridden very hard and no FD failure.

When did they show it in Ottawa?

Ok. I've search the Directtv guide NatGeo channel for October 21 and dont' see Long Way Down anywhere?? I searched for it and dont' find anything there either!

Didn't this happen like 4 months ago?

I saw it in theaters, but that was after I saw the entire series.

It's entertaining.

I wish I was a rich movie star..

Back