• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Landing page problem

ka5ysy

2011 R1200RT
Good morning:

The main landing page is rolling off the Forum and the Navigation buttons to the left side of the banner and below the main banner below the "home" button. Might want to check on the layout !

Try control - on your keyboard. If that doesn't help, log out specifically and log back in. If that doesn't help, clear the cache and cookies. Try in that order and let us know what the result is.
Display fine here.
OM

You're talking about the main MOA homepage...sort of a separate deal from the forum homepage. I don't know if anything has changed over there...don't think so...but Gary's right, more than likely the zoom feature has been toggled on your screen/browser.

Good morning:

The main landing page is rolling off the Forum and the Navigation buttons to the left side of the banner and below the main banner below the "home" button. Might want to check on the layout !

How you making out?

OM

Good evening guys; I have been out of town for the past four days and just got home. I will play with it tomorrow. Been on the road for 8 hours !

Doug

Back